IPsoft has introduced 1Bank, the first conversational banking solution featuring virtual agent Amelia. It has been rated the top virtual agent in conversational AI by Everest Group.
Chetan Dube, CEO at IPsoft, commented: “With 1Bank we provide the most humanlike digital experience in the marketplace, built from the knowledge we’ve gained serving six of the world’s leading banks with conversational AI. We are giving banks the possibility of providing customers with their own personal banker around the clock.”
1Bank answers FAQs, but also resolves complex customer needs, by understanding customer intent. It can also switch context, mid-conversation. Its machine learning Learning (ML) abilities also mean that 1Bank can improve over time.
Some of the tasks 1Bank can carry out are:
- advising on unpaid bills, proactively informing customers of an incoming bill and communicating any insufficient funds, making a money transfer and asking if the customer wants to set up payment for the bills when they are due.
- recommending and setting up recurring payments, making payments from different accounts, opening and closing accounts.
- helping customers locate transactions.
- assisting with individual and potentially fraudulent charges on credit cards and disputing them, getting a new pin, getting a balance transfer or applying for a new credit card.
- creating travel alerts after a customer made an airline purchase and proactively recommending the next step, such as, when traveling to exchange and withdrawing cash.
1Bank can integrate with existing tools and interfaces, and it can be added to existing applications to help customers quickly access the information and service they need. This includes mobile apps, desktop or kiosk apps, website modules, or within consumer chat applications, such as Facebook Messenger and Amazon Echo.